*We ask that you please read over all the information with a parent or guardian before filling out the exchange program application.*
Tachikawa San Bernardino Sister City Program
1. APPLICATION MUST BE COMPLETED BY THE STUDENT AND GUARDIAN
Student must be a junior in a San Bernardino City Unified School District school, or shall attend a high school the address of which is within the city limits of San Bernardino or within the boundaries of the San Bernardino City Unified School District.
2. IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT A STUDENT HAVE AT LEAST A 3.0 ACADEMIC G.P.A.
3. STUDENT MUST SUBMIT ONE OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT. (with raised seal)
4. STUDENT MUST SUBMIT ONE ORIGINAL APPLICATION PLUS 4 LEGIBLE COPIES FOR A TOTAL OF FIVE APPLICATIONS
5. MAIL OR HAND DELIVER COMPLETED APPLICATION AND OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT TO:
MRS. JUDY MACULSAY
2785 N. SAN GABRIEL STREET
SAN BERNARDINO, CA 92404
**Applications may be hand delivered to the above address**
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE POSTMARKED OR DELIVERED BY:
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2018
Clicking the button below will open a new window where you will be able to download the entire application file to your computer. Please inform us via phone call or e-mail immediately if you are having any difficulties with the file.